london guide

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

 photo bac1e44d-bec6-47ba-bf08-8c524dcd92d2.png


i recently came across london-based publication cereal magazine, who conveniently publish a series of online travel guides. i'm always on the lookout for new places & spaces to visit in my new city, so luckily for me (and you) the london version is free to view to give you a taste of what the guides offer. it features my firm favourites workshop coffee and the serpentine gallery, as well as plenty of new finds. cereal currently has 10 city guides available through an annual subscription.

inspired by the cereal guide, i've taken advantage of pinterests' new mapping feature and started a pinboard dedicated to my favourite london haunts.

 photo 7ab01da9-b7ef-45fe-ac90-16fa11193b20.png

follow my blog with bloglovin'

No comments :

Post a Comment